Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 – flexible dependent upon experience
Our Client, specialise in buying and selling of major branded products, which has a number of exciting projects on the horizon which will present the perfect opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive.
This is a great role for a motivated and confident individual who has a passion for Marketing; you should also be driven and assured with your internal and external communications and strong relationship building abilities.
As Marketing Executive in this fast-paced environment, you will have a solid grounding in managing in life marketing campaigns, thorough planning skills and excellent stakeholder management across all business levels. You will be able to understand sign off processes and quickly understand and evaluate what constitutes a success.
- Write and deliver marketing plans
- Organising and attending exhibitions, events and presentations as well as producing branded collateral for the events
- Organise TV advertisements
- Organise Photoshoots
- Write content for the website, social media channels as well as blog posts and news articles
- Write press release articles for both consumer and trade.
- Liaise with social media influencers and blogger
- Organise exciting product and brand Launches
- Liaising with the team to get projects ready for completion
- Carrying out competitor analysis and bench marking competitor activity
- Currently working within a general marketing position with exposure to online and offline campaigns
- Good design skills using software such as Photoshop, In-Design or equivalent
- PR knowledge
- Current experience Social Media Management
- A good understanding of Organic SEO and Google Analytics
- Ability to work autonomously
- Social Media Management
- Solid communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking company who can offer not only an excellent salary but also a comprehensive package.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants on 0161 834 4747 Ref: NJR7148
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77568822