We are recruiting for an established Accountancy Firm in Birmingham. They need a Qualified Accountant to join them on a full time permanent basis, offering £27,500 - £35,000.
Your duties will include:
- To ensure accurate and timely preparation of client management accounts, cash flow statements or budgets.
- To assist the department in growing its client portfolio.
- Working as part of the team to deliver high quality services to clients, within set timescales.
- Maintaining the accounting records and preparing management accounts for own portfolio of clients.
- Communicating and dealing with clients and colleagues professionally and courteously.
- Mentoring, supervising and training colleagues
- ACCA or ACA qualified with broad practical accounting & outsourcing experience
- Familiar with O2C (Order to cash), R2R (record to report) and P2P (purchase to pay) processes
- Experience in preparation of budgets, cash flow forecast and management accounts
- Strong people management skills with a passion for developing others
- Relevant recent experience working in either practice or industry.
- Strong numerical and IT skills, Beneficial to have experience of Xero but not essential
£27,500 - £35,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77558908