Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant for a rapidly growing services organisation with further expansion plans, with key finance offices based in Leeds.
A large market leader within their field, expanding through acquisitions and organically, with key finance offices based in Leeds.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be reporting in to a qualified Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts pack.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, assisting with variance analysis and making suggestions, journal postings, assisting with budgeting and forecasting, balance sheet reconciliations and assisting with the production of the annual statutory accounts.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone wanting to progress their career in accounts in a fast paced and varied role, whilst studying towards ACCA or CIMA.
The successful candidate will:
- Be either AAT qualified looking to study ACCA/CIMA or be studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Have had some exposure to month end processing in a previous role
- Have strong reporting skills using Excel
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Have processed complex reconciliations previously - desirable
£20,000 - £25,000 + full ACCA or CIMA study support + 25 days annual leave + free on site parking + progressive opportunity with plenty of room for development
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77524366