Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk (Italian Speaking)
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk, fluent in Italian and with excellent English language skills as well…are you seeking to secure a permanent position with a successful multi-national company in the Hemel Hempstead area…
My client, a leading Hemel Hempstead based business services and technology solutions provider, wishes to appoint an experienced Italian speaking Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk to their existing European Accounts Payable team
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will be to provide valuable support within the finance function and monitor supplier accounts accordingly
Duties will include:
- Allocation of supplier payments
- Maintaining supplier accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Dealing with manual and urgent payment requests
- Dealing with suppliers and resolving any queries
- Allocation of direct debits against supplier Invoices
- Preparing and processing BACS payments
- Processing and reconciling the Monthly Company Credit Cards Expenses/posting/allocating
- Checking and Processing Staff expenses for payment / posting / allocating
- Maintaining cashbook in multi currencies
- Various other ad-hoc tasks as required
With good purchase ledger based experience to date, you will possess a good understanding of compliance and internal controls, along with good all-round communication skills and fluent Italian (both written and verbal). Good Excel skills are also essential.
On offer is a starting salary of circa £25,000 per annum, plus potential bonus, 25 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays) and a generous contributory pension.
An excellent opportunity for a Italian speaking Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk to secure a permanent accounts based role with an expanding multi-national organisation, offering opportunities for further progression.
Please apply today by forwarding your current CV and any other relevant details in the first instance. For further information, contact Gavin Ibell on 01908 929042
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77528110