Ongoing interim Management Accountant opportunity to work for a fast paced, large international business in Leicestershire. Full Management Accounts responsibilities
My client is an international business with superb market coverage and an excellent customer base. Due to continued development within their Accounts function a strong Management Accountant is now required to support one of their teams on an interim basis.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
- Produce and finalise the month/quarter/year-end management accounts including standard reports
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant production cost information to business unit stakeholders
- Produce forecasts and budgets
- Provide inventory reporting and analysis, monthly stock reconciliations & GL/Inventory variance investigation
- Utilise various systems and other ERP to gather and analyse data as well as report results
- Reconcile balance sheet using agreed methods
- Produce monthly Flash forecast and produce 18 month rolling forecasts
You will have previous experience in a similar role and be a confident management accountant able to manage and prioritise a high workload. You will have strong Excel skills and excellent communication skills.
Superb working environment, free parking, possible permanent role, excellent remuneration and benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77532608