Purchase Ledger Assistant
Our client in the Bridgend area are currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant on a 6 weeks temporary contract.
Job Purpose: To effectively administer the purchase ledger function within the Finance Department.
1. Process Sales and Marketing invoices.
2. Match invoices to purchase orders and goods return notes.
3. Enter invoices onto the computer system authorised, or unauthorised.
4. Request proof of deliveries from suppliers and credit notes when required.
5. Obtain signatures from Managers on service invoices and send copies of invoices to reading for signature.
6. Create payment runs by BACS on a regular basis.
7. Create print & send out remittance advice's also fax individual remittance advice's as requested.
8. Statement reconciliation's monthly.
9. Create, print and file month end reports.
10. Filing of all invoices and grn's
11. Request cheque payments and BACS payments from Reading for pro forma and urgent payments.
12. Request bank details from all new suppliers and enter them onto the system for BACS payment.
13. To carry out relevant training as and when required.
14. To undertake any reasonable request from Directors, Managers and other members of staff.
This is a fulltime role and the hourly rate is £8-9p/hr
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77521612