Accounts Payable Supervisor
I am currently assisting a well regarded & award winning organisation in Paddington with their search for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor, to join them on a temporary basis initially, with a view to becoming permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with at least 5 years of experience in Payables to join a friendly and close knit team who work hard to achieve their individual and collective goals.
Duties include the following:
- Set and review KPIs for staff enabling them to maintain ledgers to a high standard
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Manager with strategic decisions and improving processes
- Dealing with escalated queries and issues
- Check, authorise & review audit reports
- Authorise payment runs
- Produce reports for Management
- Mentoring, training & developing a team
We are ideally looking for a candidate with prior experience as a supervisor or team leader who is looking for the next steps in their career.
If you are available at short notice to take on this key role, please send your CV for immediate attention.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77541397