SEN TA, East London
Do you want to make a difference? Do you love working with children? Are you an outgoing, enthusiastic, energetic team player? If so, we have the position for you!
- This school is built around supporting the needs of children with both severe autism as well as children with physical difficulties.
- The school is currently looking for an LSA to assist the teacher within a class of 8 children. They need someone to build strong relationships with the students and colleagues, bring new ideas to the table and to track the progress of the children within the class.
- Facilities and resources are purely built around the needs of these well deserving children who would not otherwise have such an opportunity to strive, learn and grow.
- Experience working with children in a group and education setting is essential.
- Experience with various special needs and an understanding of alternative learning is desired.
- TA qualifications are not essential but are desirable. If you feel your personality could be an asset to the school and meets the criteria of the position, please do respond to this role.
You will need an enhanced DBS for child workforce.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77512766