Part Time Accountant - 8 hours
Part Time Accountant - 8 hours / Hove / Accountancy
A leading organisation based in the Hove area are seeking a Part Time Accountant - 8 hours.
As Part Time Accountant - 8 hours you will be responsible for:
- Timely preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Budgets, Cash flow forecast and Cash flow statements
- Maintain inputs of detailed Financial Model
- Reconciliation of all accounts and the preparation and posting of accruals and pre-payments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Timely preparation of other monthly reports as required
- Timely closedown of accounts at year-end
- Work with auditors to prepare year-end accounts in audit format
- Timely preparation of all VAT returns
- Prepare, review and file payroll summaries, journals and reports ensuring staff paid on time
- Reconciliation of statements and timely posting of interest payments
- Train staff in the use of financial procedures as appropriate
- Writing financial procedures as required
- Administer petty cash policy
- Input of supplier invoices into Sage
- Process payment runs
The ideal candidate is seeking to work part time hours (8 per week). This can be worked as one full day (ideally Wednesday) or split over 2 days (with Wednesday being one of those days).
Being AAT qualified and having used Sage is also important.
£26-30,000 FTE + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77533517