Our client is a UK leader within the automotive sector. They have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Analyst to join their Finance Department. This is a great chance to become a key member of a dynamic team and to really make your mark. In return, the company offers a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a pension scheme.
The purpose of the Credit Analyst role will be to support the Funding and Credit Manager. Duties will include:
- Preparing credit application files for the combined business
- Facilitate renewal of current end user credit lines
- Support funding administrators/assistants as and when required
- Build good working relationships with internal Business Development & Operational teams to collate information for strong & effective credit proposals in order to understand the needs of each underlying client.
- Assist in the continual improvement of processes and procedures across the funding and credit department
- Provide support to the Funding & Credit Manager by preparing credit application files for the combined business
- Facilitate the renewal of current end user credit lines in a timely & effective manner.
- Support the Funding administrators/assistants as & when required.
- Assist in the continual improvement of processes and procedures across the funding and credit department.
- Achieve personal performance objectives to a timetable agreed with the Funding & Credit Manager.
- Provide support to the Funding & Credit Manager by preparing credit application files for the combined business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Strong Excel skills including VLookups and Pivot Tables essential.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, specifically spreadsheet analysis and modelling.
- Finance qualification desirable but not essential.
- Experience in Asset funding or relevant sector knowledge.
- Commercial awareness of how funding impacts other business stake holders.
- Ability to read and interpret financial information.
- Awareness of risk and reward principles.
- Proactive, confident and articulate with great interpersonal skills.
- A multi-tasker with good time management skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail combined with a methodical and accurate approach with numbers.
Some travel to the company's office in the West Midlands may be required, although this would not be on a regular basis.
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum
Commutable from: Newcastle under Lyme, Stoke on Trent, Burslem, Fenton, Hanley, Longton, Blythe Bridge, Stone, Stafford.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77518339