My client are a large but Fintech business based in the City of London. They are looking for a strong Newly Qualified Management Accountant to join their Global team working across EMEA & APAC businesses. You will deliver monthly results and work closely with the Finance Business Partners.
- Have ownership of the P&L and Balance Sheet, taking on all the accounting elements of the MA reporting.
- Deliver the monthly results to the FP&A team and group - maintain and build strong relationships with these teams
- Implementation and maintenance of controls
- Work on improvement projects
- Ownership of assigned Intercompany reconciliations and relationships.
- Systems currency management
- Analytical reviews - variance analysis.
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (Ideally ACA) with up to 1-2 years PQE IN management accounting (or newly qual from practice looking for your first move into industry)
- Audit experience would be advantageous but not compulsory
- Strong on systems/Microsoft Excel
- Team player and a strong communicator
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77534116