Paralegal - Fast Track Debt Recovery
Job Title: Paralegal - Fast Track Debt Recovery
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
We are looking to recruit a committed, enthusiastic and passionate Paralegal to join our client's Fast Track Debt Recovery team.
- Responsible for own caseload.
- Interaction with clients and debtors.
- To be able to deal with majority of legal elements of cases.
- To meet targets.
- Identify and raise issues.
- Flexible - Able to switch roles to help team achieve results.
- Process improvements.
- Able to learn quickly and support others as required.
- Able to comply with systems.
- Regular client contact and establishing a working relationship.
- Drafting legal documents
- Adhering to compliance procedures.
- Effective use of research materials and summarising findings
In return for your dedication, our client can offer a competitive package including 22 days holiday, Non-contributory pension scheme and flexible benefits.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77535814