Direct Marketing Manager
Opportunity to take full ownership for the direct mail strategy within a business that has a top class reputation and quality technology branded products. The business are in a period of growth and development and are looking for a Direct Mail Manager to take the lead on growing the European strategy.
A global technology business with an award winning product portfolio and highly reputable, well established brands. They deliver a quality service as priority across the globe and are constantly investing in the newest technologies. The business are committed to building lasting, trusted relationships with their customers and are therefore looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to strengthen the way they communicate through direct marketing.
Direct Marketing Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor the entire process of the monthly program, tracking deadlines and deliverables
- Responsible for the end to end creation: execution of artwork, layout and delivery processes
- Manage print numbers and production cycles
- Develop customer and prospect databases
- Responsible for proofreading of all materials
- Support best practice sharing across product management in EMEA
- Manage the bidding and negotiation process and obtain costs for all materials and services purchased with external vendors
- Develop plans that deliver cost reductions on print and production efficiency
- Consider and present ideas for future project changes
Direct Marketing Manager - Key Skills
- Experience in direct marketing is essential such as the production, and prep of materials for print and email.
- Strong project management skills are a must
- Proven marketing management experience, and working with remote teams would be advantageous
- Solid excel skills
- Data management experience with the ability to read and interpret data
- Financially savvy - an eye for costs, and how to improve overall spending with maximum results
- Another European language would be advantageous but not essential
- Based in North West England
Competitive basic salary depending on level of experience. You will be tasked with a no number of projects for continual improvement of formats and delivery so must be ambitious to grow your long term role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77527371