IBA Accountant - City - £60,000
This Lloyds Broker based in the City is seeking an accountant, you will be responsible for entire accounts function.
Duties will include
- Reviewing all bank accounts daily
- Recording settlements in the broking system
- Premium processing through Xchanging and other insurance companies worldwide including preparing LPANs / closings
- Premium reconciliation
- IBS monthly closing
- CASS reconciliation
- Bank account reconciliation
- Investigating and resolving unallocated cash and funding issues
- General business payments preparation
- General business income and payments recording (using Sage)
- Credit control
- Monthly management accounts preparation (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting)
- Annual budgeting and reforecasting
- Annual accounts preparation
The suitable candidate will have experience in a similar role based at a Lloyds Broker.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77538780