Job Title: Marketing Executive
Our client is looking for a competent and motivated Group Marketing Executive to work across all three of their brands. The ideal candidate will have a formal marketing qualification and at least 1 years' experience in a marketing role. This job offers an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Assistant looking to take the next step in their career or a graduate who has completed a year's work placement.
- Website Development - Developing content, updating graphics and implementing promotions
- E-shot campaign promotion using dotmailer
- Social Media administration
- Database administration using the corporate CRM system, Clarity.
- Catalogue Creation - Developing content and working closely with the in-house graphics team.
- Helping and supporting with the companies charitable and CSR initiatives.
- Formal Marketing Qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft office (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Minimum of one year's practical marketing experience ideally in a B2B environment
- Experience of working in the digital arena
- A proactive can do attitude who is happy to 'get stuck' in and become a key member of a small company
ACS are recruiting for a Marketing Executive. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Marketing Executive please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Marketing Executive. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Marketing Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Marketing Executive role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77530698