Apprenticeship Sales Consultants
Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant
Morgan Hunt are working in partnership with a leading FE college in London who are looking to recruit an Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant to help generate new business through B2B calls and client meetings. This role is generating apprenticeship vacancies/opportunities with employers and to maximise enrolments onto the apprenticeship frameworks.
This is a great opportunity for someone from a sales background and must have knowledge of the apprenticeship market. Our client is a leading FE college looking to enhance their sales capability in the London area. The successful applicant will work on a business to business basis and be required to grow new and existing business within the apprenticeship market.
The successful Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of funding and knowledge of apprenticeships delivery models, apprenticeship levy and frameworks/standards
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Experience and a track record in a field/face to face sales/Key account Management environment.
- Excellent telephone sales experience, customer service and organisational skills with a proven ability to grow existing customer accounts
- A proactive attitude with the ability to develop marketing and sales plans to achieve growth in the customer base is essential
If you feel that you have the relevant experience for this position please sumbit your CV to our apprenticeship team.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77533538