Financial Accountant - Retail
Handle recruitment are working with a well-known retailer, which was most recently recognised as one of the UK's Best Workplaces to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) qualified accountant with a strong background in reporting and an eye for detail, ideal for an individual who wants to develop their commercial skills within a fast paced team. The successful candidate will be responsible will take ownership of the monthly group consolidation process as well as effectively partnering with IT and assist in developing, maintaining and administering the consolidation systems and processes.
- Produce the Consolidation (including actuals budget and forecast) and provide answer top level variance analysis.
- Produce sales and profit flash on a monthly basis
- Support reporting on a timely basis, including presentations to be used in Group board meetings.
- Ongoing process improvements (reducing reporting timeline, improving quality, standarisation, etc.)
- Assist in managing the relationship between IT and our Hyperion consultants
- Assist the wider team with the External Audit year end reporting during busy period
- Support wider Finance and Company ad-hoc initiatives.
- Build relationships with Brand Finance teams through support and reporting.
- Development of user guides and process notes for key role responsibilities and tasks.
Key Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant with strong accounting background, preferably Big4
- Meticulous approach to consolidation understanding all process and impacts thoroughly.
- Experience in managing consolidation system is desirable (preferably HFM, SAP or similar EPM systems).
- Consolidation experience in multi geography and currency organization, including cash flow experience
- Excellent numerical, report writing and communication skills
- £50-£55k plus benefits
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77536459