Legal Secretary- Commercial Property
This is a Permanent role for a Legal Secretary to join a local law firm based in Farnham.
This firm based in Farnham work provide a range of legal services to their clients.
The Legal Secretary based in Farnham will have the following responsibilities:
- Organisation of meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Typing and preparing a range of documents and correspondence
- Diary management
- Transcribing digital dictation
- Processing search requests
- Managing land registry applications
- Obtaining information from companies house
- Ordering conveyancing searches
The successful candidate for the Legal Secretary role will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working as a legal secretary within commercial or residential property
- Excellent secretarial and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
This is a Permanent role offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77524342