Graduate Careers in Recruitment
Graduate Careers in Recruitment !
Have you recently graduated ?
Would you like to find out about graduate careers in Recruitment ?
We are looking for graduates to start careers as Graduate Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers at our new offices on the Cams Hall business park in Fareham. We offer full training and a wide range of benefits with a good basic salary and an uncapped commission scheme. Previous experience in recruitment is not required but you will need to be confident in using the telephone.
Blueprint Recruitment is a well established professional recruitment company and one of the top 250 recruitment agencies in the UK. We have a proactive, positive and fun working environment that is graduate-based and helps individuals to develop their careers in the long term. If you are interested in joining an exciting company where you are in control of your own earnings potential and where you will be working in a team with other Graduate Recruiters, joining the team at Blueprint could be the right choice for you.
Ideally you will have strong communication skills, a competitive nature and a really good telephone manner. Our highly experienced managers will provide training to help you to understand your role and how to grow your section for yourself and your team.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions has grown rapidly to become a top performing nationwide recruitment company and our graduate trainee roles offer an attractive basic salary, commission as well as excellent opportunities for future promotion and increased remuneration packages every year.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77541193