Credit Control Manager
CREDIT CONTROL MANAGER ST. HELENS c£40,000
YOUR NEW COMPANY
My client are a leading manufacturing business are seeking a proven Credit controller who can manage the credit control function for the business, ensure the company’s exposure to bad debt is minimised at all times.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Core duties include managing the credit control team, ensuring customers queries are monitored in a timely fashion and in conjunction with company policy.
- Maximising cash collection and minimising overdue debt.
- Undertaking cash allocation via phone, email and written correspondence
- Credit checking new and existing customers, processing new account applications and posting daily cash received.
- Processing of credit notes and manual invoices, managing customer credit limits to ensure credit policies are adhered to
- Issuing of pro-forma invoices and credits when required and running the daily bank statements to check for cash receipts
- Completion of monthly reports on overdue accounts and completion of monthly aged debt reviews
- Continually reviewing customer limits to ensure within terms of insurance
- Processing month end ledger closure and balancing and monitoring a team of three.
- Responsible for monitoring and writing off bad debts.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
The ideal candidate will be proactive, possess good time management skills and a strong credit control management background, with experience mentoring a small team
This is a lovely opportunity, if you are interested please call Lisa today at Forrest Recruitment ltd on 01925 652 323
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77518769