Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant, this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is currently studying AAT level 3 or 4 or is fully qualified and are looking to join a progressive and well established business within Derbyshire.
Purpose of Job Role:
- Working with clients in a range of industries
- Working for a growing Midlands based firm in the Derby office
- Assisting managers on routine client tasks
- Working in the office and at clients to provide bookkeeping services or take bookkeeping to a higher level
- Produce management accounts
- Work on annual accounts production from trial balances and core records
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Experience of Sage 50 is an advantage
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in a client facing role and working with people of all levels
- Motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients
- Previous accountancy experience preferable
- Accountancy qualifications an advantage
- Fully qualified AAT or studying level 3 or 4
Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77469311