Assistant Management Accountant
You will be joining an awesome team who are looking for a Part Time Assistant Management Accountant to support them in the smooth running of the organisation.
The client is based in Cardiff, and is easily accessible. The client has a UK wide reach and has varies areas of their business including, B2B, B2C, retail & support projects.
As a Assistant Management Accountant you would be involved in:
- Preparation of monthly Subsidiary financial reports
- Preparation of management accounts packs for various teams
- Balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset and property registers
- Assist in the preparation of yearly financial statements and budget setting
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Highly analytical
- Be able to Prepare and process relevant information
- Work on own initiative in order to prioritise work to meet finance deadlines.
- Continually work to find innovative
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant role:
- Be Based in Cardiff
- Paid £11-£13 an hour
- Generous Holiday and Pension
- Parking on Site
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77525392