Assistant Management Accountant
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of an experienced residential property development firm, operating in London and the surrounding areas, now looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team. It is a varied role, offering support to the greater business functions, as well as assisting with their continued growth.
Duties involved with this role include:
- Preparing accounts to trial balance stage for handover to the external accountants and auditors
- Bank reconciliations for the SPVs
- Control account and inter company reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns etc
- Monitoring of rent receipts
- Adhoc administrative duties including: minutes, confirmation statement filing, bringing stat books up to date
- Experience working within a Real Estate/ Infrastructure/ Construction business
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- Team player, good communication skills and a willingness to learn
- Sage Construct System experience is advantageous
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please kindly apply with an updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77538922