German/Spanish-speaking Financial Accountant
Spanish-speaking or German-speaking Financial Accountant required for a superb retail business based in central Birmingham. This is an opportunity to join a multinational group in a role promising true progression and study support as you continue through your studies.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for multiple areas (including compliance, statutory accounts and tax) for either the Spanish- or German-speaking countries. Your duties will include:
- Preparation of month end accounts ready for audit in US GAAP
- Analysis of major P&L items and variance analysis
- Supporting the statutory audit process for financial year end
- Working alongside the in-house accounts team to ensure statutory and tax compliance with accounting procedures
- Liaising with local tax compliance outsourcers to assist preparation of annual tax returns for foreign corporations
You will be experienced in all-round accounting areas and it is essential you speak either fluent German or Spanish. Strong Excel skills are key to this role as you will be dealing with large data sets. We are looking for an ambitious character - someone willing to progress long-term within a large finance team of this global operation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77531919