Accounts Payable Assistant
Our client is a large, international travel business who are a leading name in the sector. With a turnover of almost $5bn, our client is part of one of the world's largest travel companies and plans on continuing their growth across the UK and internationally.
This role would suit a candidate looking to work in a fast-paced environment within a close-knit team who is looking to step up into a challenging Purchase Ledger role.
Duties will include:
- High volume invoice processing
- Supplier statement reconciliations and dealing with any supplier queries
- Maintaining the PO system
- Offering training and development to a junior team member
- Budget-holder interaction and process improvements
- and other duties
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Experienced with 1.5 years' experience in AP at least
- Able to work in a high volume environment
- Highly motivated, with the desire to continually learn and progress
Please do not hesitate to apply for this role if you feel you would be the ideal candidate.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77526394