My client a well-established and growing Services focused organisation based in the Fleet area require a Project Accountant to initially join their established finance team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with a view of going permanent. You will report into the Director of Client Services and Operations who will support you in this varied role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Project accounting - all posting for Projects including WIP, revenue recognition, variance analysis across the EMEA region
* Project reconciliations - reconciling original costings to final costs & billing to get to net sales position
* Bank Reconciliations
* You will have full ownership of the P&L on each project from start to finish
Skills & Experience:
* Educated to at-least GCSE level
* Have previously worked in a project accounting environment previously with a minimum of 6 months experience
* Previous experience of VAT
* At least 2 years experience gained in a similar accounting focused role
* Possess strong communication skills and be able to liaise with senior stakeholders
* Have strong attention to detail and a strong team working approach
If you are looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic organisation that supports the individual this could be the role for you. For further information on the role of Project Accountant please contact me directly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77516639