Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is one of the region's leading waste management companies, offering B2B services to companies ranging from SME's to national and public sector organisations. They are Carbon Neutral and aim to send zero waste to landfill through encouraging customers to recycle more and move up the waste hierarchy. They also offer secure shredding and data destruction services, to ensure business compliance with the Data Protection Act.
You will contribute to the marketing and communication strategies for each service and execute marketing campaigns through effective messaging and creative design which are on time and within budget. You will assist in managing and co-ordinating external suppliers including printers and website agencies.
- you will design and write marketing and sales collateral including e-shots, direct mail, posters, flyers, brochures and website copy as well as social media content.
- you will contribute to the company's digital marketing and social media strategy ensuring that marketing techniques are current and effective as well as contributing to the research, planning and co-ordination of the overall marketing campaign
- ensure that all marketing activity is appropriately scheduled, analysed and followed up appropriately.
- You will be an enthusiastic and passionate marketer, with 3+ years marketing experience within a full marketing mix role,
- (Adobe Suite), copy writing and online marketing experience
- excellent analytical skills to improve campaign effectiveness and strategic thinking to contribute to improving ROI of activity
- first class creative and copywriting skills with the ability to 'do' as well as develop briefs to maximise impact
- a keen eye for detail, you will be a self-starter, willing to adapt to the changes of a growing business and possess excellent communication skills.
£25,000-£35,000 Depending on Experience + Excellent holidays and Pension Package
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77523101