Group Accountant - Retail
My client is a leading global Retail and Lifestyle Business based in London. They have a very dynamic culture and the offices are unique and vibrant and has been voted one of the UK's best places to work.
They are seeking a Group consolidation accountant who would like some more commercial aspects to their role.
The purpose of the role is to own the financial management process for the Retail segment of the business and business partner with IT in enhancing systems and processes to improve efficiency.
The role responsibilities are:
- Produce the Consolidation ensuring accuracy and attention to detail (including actuals budget and forecast)
- Produce sales and profit flash on a monthly basis for the Board and Exec
- Be involved in presentations to be used in Group board meetings.
- Assist in managing the relationship with IT
- Build relationships with Brand Finance teams
The ideal candidate:
- ACA qualified with strong accounting background, preferably Big 4
- Experience in managing consolidation systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Technically strong
- Advanced excel skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77537401