Maternity cover Marketing Co-Ordinator required in Epsom with a prestigious company who pride themselves on employee engagement and career development.
Salary £28,000-£30,000 pro-rata plus excellent benefits. Contract, part time position with immediate start.
As a Marketing Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Regular liaison with, and management of a number of external agency partners
- Regular contact with other departments including Sales, Network Development, Purchasing and the wider Marketing and Marketing Communications teams
- Effective liaison with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of quarterly campaign materials
- Overseeing review and approvals of marketing communications
- Budget monitoring within agreed spend levels
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A thorough, logical and persistent attitude to investigating and resolving problems with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the organisation and with partner agencies/suppliers
-- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations
Please apply today to be considered for this position
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77504267