Senior Marketing Executive
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join its central marketing team to support the development of its B2B marketing communications and activities. The candidate will have previous experience in a B2B marketing environment and now be looking for the next step in their career.
With over 100+ year heritage servicing the industrial sector, the business aim to be the partner of choice with all of its customers. They have successfully maintained growth over the years through innovation and strategic partnering that have allowed it to become a trusted name in the International market. Due to internal expansion and the continual desire to be progressive, they are looking for a new member of the marketing team.
The successful individual will be responsible for a variety of group company marketing initiatives and campaigns including content creation, marketing communications, the development of marketing campaigns - both on and off line, including lead generation as well as general marketing support.
Main duties will include:
- Be responsible for the delivery of customer communications and lead generation activities, liaising with company sales teams to support business growth
- Manage the production of marketing materials and content creation for multiple corporate platforms
- Creating, editing and proof-reading copy for websites, PR and product literature and engaging email campaign copy
- Support development of integrated product/service campaigns utilising CRM system
- Liaison with group companies, clients, subcontractors and all stakeholders
Senior Marketing Executive - Key Skills:
- Educated to degree level in marketing or equivalent Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification
- B2B Marketing and/or business experience
- Proven track record of success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent coordination skills required to meet strict deadlines
- Strong copy writing skills with flair and creativity
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong understanding of layout and typesetting.
- Ideally SEO, CMS editing, web content generation experience
- Based in North West England
Senior Marketing Executive offering a competitive package plus genuine progression opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77490587