£21,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
South Manchester / Cheshire
This is a great opportunity to join a well known North West brand where you will be putting the customer at the heart of what you do in this fast paced business. This role requires experience managing in marketing campaigns, good planning skills and working across the full marketing mix.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver customer communications which work directly and across the individual business lines to maximise impact
- Work with the business line sales and operations teams to develop and implement strong customer communications initiatives.
- Develop and implement communications that position the orgnisation as knowledgeable and interested in their market, championing business products with all relevant target audiences
- Develop effective and successful on and off-line campaigns that deliver against customer strategies.
- Working in close collaboration with the Digital Team provide insight that leads to the development of a better online mortgage customer experience.
- Analyse all elements of customer communications and recommend improvements to the business line.
- Assist in preparing monthly reports that demonstrate the effectiveness of marketing activities against targets and KPIs
- Manage excellent relationships across the wider marketing team ensuring that team members are engaged to develop and implement marketing activities to support business line targets and leverage wider business line opportunities
- Manage stakeholder engagement across the business personally influencing key stakeholders as required
- To be aware of the risks involved in developing marketing materials for our customers, and ensure we operate and execute within our risk frameworks and regularly requirements.
- To ensure when appropriate risks are escalated to management and ultimately we do the right thing by our customers
- Experience running retention and marketing campaigns within other service led brands
- Experience managing agencies and know how to get the best from them
- Results focused and able to champion the activities across the business
- Graduate, marketing qualifications (eg - CIM, DipM, Google squared) - Desirable
- An outgoing and enthusiastic player, with the attitude and energy to deliver in a fast paced, startup environment
- Innovative in approach and thinking
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and get the job done with a can do approach
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategies and best practice
- A passionate and proactive
- A numbers mindset - experience of planning, basic forecasting & reporting
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills
- Committed to delivering campaigns that provide us with a competitive edge over others in a regulated environment
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77550558