Italian speaking Credit Controller
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire our client is looking for an experienced Italian speaking Credit Controller to join them for a 6 month temporary position.
This job would suit an experienced Credit Controller who is fluent in Italian or speaks a very high level, to be responsible for the day to day management of a section of the debtor's ledger working in a close knit team.
This company is one of the largest in their sector and continues to use its brand strength to drive growth and development further in its markets.
The successful individual will have a strong track record in chasing overdue debt and collecting monies in line with company policies. Experience in a fast moving, high volume business environment would be an advantage but hands on experience is the most important criteria.
Duties will include:
- To monitor and report invoice queries on customers' accounts and liaison with sales/customer services to ensure speedy resolution of customers' queries.
- Prioritise and collect outstanding accounts for optimum cash receipts (by telephone and correspondence).
- Credit checking of existing and prospective customers and maintenance of credit limits.
- Accurately record, control and allocate cash received and resolve any queries arising.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts to gather information and create awareness to prevent problems arising on accounts.
- Maintain and produce concise records to SOX audit and departmental requirements.
For more information about this role or any other Credit Control jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77510882