Purchase Ledger Assistant
A Purchase Ledger Assistant role with the leading technology-powered music services company. This role offers career progression and a competitive salary.
My client is the leading technology-powered music services company based in London.
The key responsibilities of this Purchase Ledger Assistant role include:
- Recording UK and US invoices received and booking these into the accounting system
- Agreeing invoices to purchase orders and arranging payments to suppliers
- Producing timely reports on the purchase ledger
- Inputting data to the in-house Royalties database
- Processing employee expenses
- Paying clients when statements are issued
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
The successful candidate will display the following:
- 1-2 years experience working in a finance function
- organisational and time management skills
- proficiency with Excel
- Degree educated as well as a desire to begin ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Aptitude for working with large volumes of numerical data
This role offers the chance to work for the leading technology-powered music services company, with career progression and a competitive salary.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77533077