Retail Marketing Manager
Are you a passionate, people focused Retail Leader who is looking for a move into Retail Marketing?
Our client is an industry-leading, multi-product retailer who is looking for a passionate and inspiring Marketing Manager to join their team on a 12 month development programme.
This retailer possess one of the best working cultures in the UK and offers some of the industry's leading opportunities for progression. Their development programme is designed specifically to allow you to focus your energies on acclimatising to the culture, rather than worrying about how quickly you get your 'shop keys'. Investment of time in learning and developing the right way is more important to my client. Successful applicants will benefit from a retail work-life balance unique amongst their competitors plus the opportunity to develop your career internationally in the future.
My client has strong projected growth so the successful candidate will be career minded and flexible to relocate in order to progress your career. Ideally you will be flexible to work across the South (including London), Central or Northern Divisions within my client's business.
This role is perfect for a Retail Manager/Marketing Manager who is a strong contributor of the leadership team. The role is to develop and lead local marketing strategies. You will be part of the leadership team and be as happy on the shop floor supporting your colleagues as you are working within the local community promoting my client with 3rd parties.
So what does the role involve?
As a Retail Marketing Manager you will work closely with your team to ensure you have intimate knowledge of people's lives at home and the local market conditions.
- Through the implementation of relevant business and local action plans, you will work towards building and retaining long-lasting customer relationships, ensuring an exceptional customer experience during store visits.
- You will work with the team leaders contributing towards setting and achieving relevant goals and development plans.
- You will take ownership of the marketing budget, measuring all marketing metrics, identifying cost efficiencies, monitoring and following up on all marketing investments.
- You will utilise your market research methodology and analyse Life at Home plus design and home furnishings.
- You will live and breathe the company values sharing your passion with your team.
- You will be geographically flexible with the ability to relocate to the London Area, knowing that your first 12 months will be in another store location elsewhere in the UK.
What qualities will you need for this role Marketing Manager?
You have experience of working in Retail ideally within home furnishing environments
- You will be happy to be a management team member with expectations of acting as duty manager at weekends and evenings.
- You are a passionate people person with a proven track record of successfully leading a team. Experienced in customer/ retail-centric businesses.
- You will have experience of making commercial decisions based on local market information.
- You will be humble and hands on in your approach and will be great with customers and communication.
- You are confident in creating and implementing midterm plans, setting budgets, achieving goals.
- You will be a superb stakeholder manager with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships focusing in on the LOCAL COMMUNITY.
- Degree educated candidates with a bias towards marketing are preferred but it is not essential if you have gained relevant experience.
This role offers a salary of up to £40,000 plus a great package with a development plan to benefit your career.
If you are a passionate and inspiring Marketing Manager looking for a career with a vibrant, international, people focused company then we would love to hear from you!
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: www.admore-recruitment.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77462260