Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Job Title: Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Hours: Standard working hours will be 9:00am to 5:00pm but you must be flexible to arrive earlier and stay later when the job or business requires.
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary who enjoys being busy and takes pride in organising and supporting others, you may be just the person we are looking for.
Providing Fee Earners with the high level administrative support you need to provide seamless legal services to clients and help them maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee-earning tasks.
- Assisting their allocated Fee Earners by providing proactive administrative and typing document support.
- Acting as workflow manager for other support services such as Document Production, Floor Support and Facilities in respect of the team's work and delegate work to them as appropriate.
- Carry out routine Fee Earner tasks under supervision depending upon capability and training
- Delegating and supervising the completion of document production, file management and copying/scanning work.
- Taking an active interest and obtaining thorough understanding of all aspects of client requirement to provide exceptional service levels to both the Fee Earners and clients.
A Legal Secretary it will be your responsibility to ensure your skill set is up to date, and you are familiar with the firm's departments, key personnel, clients, internal systems and procedures. This will ensure that the role holder is able to carry out his or her role effectively and, where appropriate, should discuss any training requirements with the Line Manager for their office.
- Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system.
- Excellent communication, organisational and team skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative.
- Ale to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
- Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
- Have a positive approach to daily tasks and have a solutions focussed working method
- Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77536167