In this position as an Invoice Processor your primary purpose of the role is to process high levels of invoices are processed with high levels of attention to detail.
Key responsibilities as an Invoice Processor:
* Processing high volumes of invoices
* Ensure suppliers are paid to company standards
* Assist with month end reconciliation and reporting
* Managing supplier queries
* Identifying and implementing process improvements
* Manage and develop effective working relationships within the business
* Ensure all Accounts Payable Transactions comply with relevant authorisation levels
You will be required to have:
* Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
* Deliver outstanding customer service
* Be able to work well in a team and also on your own initiative
* Be highly self motivated and a confident communicator
This reputable company in Manchester are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity to join a company, as an Invoice Processor, devoted to becoming the leading provider within their sector.
Apply below or to find out more about the Invoice Processing job contact Alistair Campbell on or call +44161 240 7454.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77525517