We are currently recruiting for a Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant to look after and manager their own portfolio of clients. The company is a fast growing accountancy practice that specialise in working with contractors and small businesses.
The role will be based in Potters Bar, relocating to Watford in the spring of 2018
You will have the ability to engage and build professional relationships easily. You will have excellent verbal/written communication skills and be well organised with the ability to prioritise.
The ultimate purpose of the role is to managing your portfolio of clients from "cradle to grave". Providing them with prompt, accurate, clear and relevant advice. Building strong, professional relationships with clients and providing them with exceptional service levels.
You will be responsible for;
- Training clients how to use our online portal
- Tax planning
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Quarterly reviews
- End of year accounts
- Personal tax returns
- Other statutory reporting as maybe required
- Responding to any queries your clients may have
- Communication - written and verbal
- Accountancy knowledge
- Professional attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Adaptable and positive attitude to change
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines when under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Understanding the constraints of other departments
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77545088