Multi-Skilled Shift Technician - BBC
- Electrically Bias Multi-skilled Building Services Maintenance Engineer based near Evesham.
- Preferably living in the Worcestershire or West Midlands area.
- The candidate should have very good communication skills, be client focused, have strong overall building services knowledge and should also be IT literate. (Word and Excel)
- The shift pattern for this role is 4 days on 4 days off.
The role includes being flexible with shifts being adjusted to suit the other engineers holiday and sickness absence.
- Completing reactive calls to, HVAC, CRAC, electrical, plumbing and building fabric equipment
- Delivering pre-planned maintenance, working with subcontractors and 3rd parties
- To ensure sites are maintained in line with our contract agreement.
- Liaising closely with the customer and helpdesk to feedback and report on work
- There is also a requirement for minor installation work
What we are looking for
- Mechanical and Air Conditioning / Refrigeration experience
- NVQ Levels 1, 2 or 3 Working with Refrigeration, Air Conditioning Systems or City & Guilds preferred but not essential.
- Electrically qualified to City and Guilds 2381, BS7671 - (17th edition)
- Relevant and practical experience within a similar industry.
- Sound awareness of risk assessment & working safely with equipment
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety
- Ability to create method statements read technical diagrams
- Ability to present and report technical information
- Full UK Drivers licence
- Full time
- 42 hours per week
- Shift pattern: 4 days on 4 days off
- Annual leave: 22 shifts
- Closing date: 21st November 2017
Additional Job Board Text
Interserve’s vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.1 billion and a workforce of over 75,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77515026