Qualified Accountant required to join a Property Real Estate Management company based in Central London.
The role will be reporting in to the owners and the duties include balance sheet reconciliations, profit and loss analysis, producing statutory accounts.
Candidates will also have to be comfortable doing transactional duties, i.e. maintaining the accounts payable function, bank reconciliations and cash management.
You should be a very engaging, assertive and confident in person. The role includes some client facing duties, so you need to be somebody who can converse with people at all levels of the business.
There is a significant amount of Excel use in the role, so candidates should be confident building pivot tables.
Candidates should have min 3 years relevant finance experience. It is imperative that you used the accountancy package and have VAT and corporation tax experience.
- Sales invoicing.
- Petty cash management.
- Purchase Ledger management, including posting invoices, obtaining authorisations, checking statements, making payments and dealing with queries.
- Weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Dealing with customer queries in person and by telephone, email and letter.
- Preparation of VAT export forms.
- Credit control.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Petty cash reconciliations & postings.
- Other tasks as required by the directors.
- IT literate.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good telephone manner.
- Experience of payroll software, preferably Sage 50 Payroll.
We are looking to fill the role as soon as possible and offer excellent career progression for the right candidate.
Contact or call 01273284244 to find out more
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77525346