Newly Qualified Management Accountant - Live Music
We're currently managing an exciting opportunity on behalf of Broadcasting Media & Entertainment Company in the search to find a Qualified Management Accountant.
Based in Central London, the role reports into the Finance Manager.
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of payroll, finance and legal cost centres.
You will have strong communication skills and a focus on being the key point of contact for your areas of responsibility.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Month end duties including posting month end journals and reconciling key account lines
- Owner of designated general ledger accounts namely payroll, finance & legal costs
- Working with business partners and the business to make sure accruals and prepayments are correct to update forecast projections
- Providing details of variances to budget or forecasts for the management accounts pack and Board report
- Aid in budgeting of headcount costs for the year
- Responsible for posting payroll journals for all the payrolls within the Group and capitalising any payroll costs
- Reconciling payroll balance sheet nominals
- Responsible for recharging other companies in the Group
- Ad hoc analysis for the business regarding mainly payroll costs
The ideal candidate will be:
- Newly Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Personable with a pro active approach when working with budget holders and from time to time other senior management.
- Confident to challenge the business
- Obsessive about attention to detail and have excellent analytical skills.
- Be a team player who is also able to work using their own initiative.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77506803