Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Investment Management firm based in Mayfair helping them source a Fund Accountant for a yearlong assignment to cover a maternity leave.
To be successful for this Fund Accountant position, candidates must:
Hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).Have worked within an Investment Management firm for at least 2 years.Ideally the successful candidate will have experience working as a Fund Accountant within Real Estate
Rate: £300 - £350 per day.
Location: the Mayfair
As the oldest and most established company in the student property investment sector, this company strides to achieve long term sustainable growth. They place a large focus on aiming to achieve a quality product that exceeds expectations and is valued by students and parents and do this through a combination of technology advances and continuous improvements in all areas of the business. Their business model is based on that of the global hotel industry giants, from which they want to expand and improve the scale, reach, and quality of student accommodation around the world to help them achieve their long term vision is to be the global leader in student accommodation.
As Fund Accountant, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring timely and accurate NAV calculation on a daily, weekly or monthly basis for UK Regulated Funds
- Prepare and review the monthly and quarterly accounts of the funds.
- Reviewing quarterly investor reports.
- Produce cash flow forecasts.
- Communicating with both the Custodian and Investment Manager to resolve any queries.
- Preparation of KPI and fund performance schedules for inclusion in the Partnership board packs and the AGM.
- Any other ad hoc responsibilities as requested.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77460531