Purchase Ledger Clerk
Live Role: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Permanent, Full-time (35 Hours)
Up to £21,000 Per annum
Our client is currently looking for a purchase ledger clerk based in Stretford. The company is viewed as the leader in its competitive market and is looking for a highly driven individual to join the team, so if you're looking for a challenge and exposure to working with the management team look no further.
Some of the key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Processing of purchase invoices.
- Obtaining approval of purchase invoices.
- Processing payments on a regular basis to suppliers via BACS, cheque or other methods
- Statement reconciliation.
- Involvement in control and reconciliation of accruals and prepayments.
- maintaining good working relationships inside and outside of the firm.
- Regular reconciliation of purchase ledger to main accounting nominal ledger to ensure no discrepancies between systems.
With excellent customer and employee feedback towards the company it's an opportunity not to pass by.
If this job is something you are looking for please don't hesitate to apply by sending your CV to for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77547900