£55,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Cobalt are working with one of the rising names within Real Estate Fund Accounting over the last 5 years, to help find a Qualified Fund Accountant, to work with the key UK and International funds.
Working in an ambitious and growing team, this newly created position within a supportive environment that recognises and rewards the actions of their staff. You can expect a role where you will be able to build a successful career with access to some of the most impressive investment and asset management companies in the world.
In the role you can expect to:
- Oversee the preparation of the Management accounts at the asset and fund level, including reviewing files of your supporting team
- Bank debt covenant reporting
- Complete and analyse the Financial information for the Financial Statements
- Preparation of the Consolidations and the Quarterly NAVs
- Prepare Investor Tax computations, as well as cash-flow forecasting and treasury work
- Plan the year end audit, liaising with external auditors and stakeholders
- Working in line with IFRS, UK GAAP, LUX GAAP and US GAAP
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified - ideally from a mid-tier accounting practice in a role mixed across audit and accounts engagements
- Real estate or prior fund accounting knowledge will be highly beneficial, but not essential
- Proven ability to prepare complete Financial Statements including consolidated accounts
- Full understanding of UK GAAP and/or IFRS
- Well organised, with strong communication skills.
- Ability and desire to supervise and lead a small team of junior staff
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to secure a role within Real Estate without the prior industry exposure, and the continued success and growth of this organisation provides promising career prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77530860