Interim Management Accountant
This Management Accountant role will join the global Finance team of a rapidly expanding business. The role holder will report to the Head of Management Accounting and provide timely, accurate management information to the EMEA.
This fast-paced, fast-growing tech company was founded in the early 2000s. Now a worldwide organisation spread across 20 locations, it is known for its friendly and supportive culture.
- Meet tight deadlines for production of management information
- Work with multiple currencies
- Work with inter-departmental stakeholders at different levels
- Intercompany invoicing and reconciliations
- Ensure consolidated management accounts are correct and completed on time
- Work closely with global Finance team
- Advanced Excel skills
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with 3+ years PQE. They will be confident and experienced in meeting tight deadlines, identifying and explaining variances, and have a background in media. They will have experience in high-pressure and fast-paced environments, and be able to adapt to quickly changing priorities. They will be a team player with strong interpersonal skills, as well as a natural, effective challenger of how best to do things.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77490653