Our client, one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor, is seeking a Management Accountant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity that will give the successful candidate exposure to a broad range of global clients such as pension schemes and wealth funds across the full spectrum of asset classes.
The successful candidate will work within the London team and will be responsible for the financial and management information for all Real Assets. They will also take a key role in the financial activities for 4 corporate entities as it sits within a Middle Office environment of this growing division.
- Production of the Monthly management accounting and reporting packs for the various entities
- Be responsible for Real Assets Plan/ budget process and to co-ordinate all inputs into process
- Calculation of Real Assets Quarterly profit re-forecast based on on-going activity
- Monthly profit forecast for directors with variance analysis
- Co-ordinate and account for Private Credit transactions
- Preparation of statutory accounts, audit file and deal with audit queries
- Quarterly VAT returns
Experience and Qualifications
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Experience of forecasting and budgeting in a corporate group
- Advanced Excel
- Investment Industry knowledge
Our client has interview slots for end of next week, so apply with your CV now to ensure that you do not miss out on this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77549616