Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA)
Team Teach SEN Teaching Assistants required for schools in Kirklees!We would like to hear from experienced SEN Support/Teaching Assistants to work in our SEN schools in the Kirklees area, to start ASAP.Veritas Education are working with a number of SEN Schools in Kirklees who require experienced SEN Support/Teaching Assistants to assist with supporting children with SEN from the ages of 9-18. The right candidates will need to have a level of resilience, have a good sense of humour, be able to build report easily and will ideally have experience in the following areas, SEMH, Autism or PMLD.- Teaching Assistant
- Team Teach preferred
- EYFS - KS5
- Daily, short term and long term opportunities available
- £50-£90 per day
- ASAP startsIf you are a graduate and have a keen interest to work in SEN, please also get in touch. Volunteer days are available in the schools to gain experience.For further information please respond to the advert with a copy of your CV or call Anthony on 0113 4032200.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77531695