£24,000 - £27,000
Excellent company benefits including 25 days holiday + company bonus
Leeds City Centre
My client, a forward thinking law firm in Leeds City Centre are recruiting for a Secretary to join their team. You will be providing support to a group of Partners and Fee Earners in a fast paced role where you will be involved in all secretarial duties as well as conducting web searches and communicating with other offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with secretarial experience ideally gained within Intellectual Property, excellent attention to detail and strong accuracy to join a renowned and successful law firm.
Your duties will include:
* Producing correspondence and specifications via copy and audio typing
* Invoicing and billing clients
* Booking meeting rooms, catering, travel and accommodation
* Diary and email management
* Producing presentation slides
* Creating word, excel and Adobe documents
* Communicating with UK and European Patent Offices by phone and letter
* Assisting attorneys to meet their deadlines
* Conducting web searches
* You will assist the Office Manager when required with administration duties
* Taking incoming calls and greeting visiting clients
The successful candidate will have experience as a Legal Secretary ideally within IP, trademarks and Patent You will have first class attention to detail and the following skills and experience:
* Secretarial experience gained in a legal firm, ideally patent and trade mark
* Ability to prioritise and work effectively to deadlines
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
* A team player
* First class attention to details and strong accuracy
* Audio and copy typing skills.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77457884