Regulatory and Statutory Accounting
Global Fintech business based in Central London is currently recruiting a Regulatory and Statutory Reporting Manager to start ASAP.
This role reports to the Finance Director of this rapidly growing business and will take full responsibility for the Regulatory Reporting, Statutory Reporting, managing a small team and developing controls and processes.
This role will pay between £75k and £95k plus bonus and benefits.
The responsibilities include:
- Owning the Statutory accounting process for all UK businesses within the group
- Owning the regulatory accounting processes including COREP returns
- Managing a small team
- Developing systems and processes and leading the improvement of efficiency's across this area of finance
Candidate must be:
- Qualified Accountant with experience in both statutory and regulatory reporting
- Experience managing change and process development
- Have team management experience.
Further information can be given on application.
Please send your CV through immediately should this role be of interest.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77530608