Group Financial Accountant
Based in Thame, Oxon our client is a unique and established company looking for an experienced Group Financial Accountant to join their team.
This job would suit an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant who will be able to undertake the monthly Group Consolidation and prepare the statutory reporting as well as managing the Group Cash Flow Forecasting and Cash Position while assisting with preparation, distribution and consolidation of the annual budget and the companies 3-year Strategic Plan.
This company is a world leader in its industry with award winning products. This impressive company has a newly created Group Financial Accountant position that will partner closely with the CFO while reporting to the Group Finance Manager in helping manage all Group Reporting Requirements.
The successful individual will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with developed accounting knowledge and experience, preferably with strong technical knowledge and experience of completing statutory accounts and tax returns. The candidate will have the ability to lead a project from start to finish with minimal assistance. Strong influencing skills, great attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines are essential to this job. Experience of working in a Public Practice environment would be desirable. They will need to be a problem solver prepared to provide challenge where necessary and drive Improvement.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking the monthly Group Consolidation
- Prepare group statutory accounts
- Prepare quarterly bank covenant compliance certificates for audit
- Co-ordinating the Group Audit with external auditors
- Manage the journal entries for the Group Holding companies
- Assist with preparation, distribution and consolidation of annual budget and 3-year Strategic Plan
- Partnering the Group team with other strategic projects, including ERP roll outs, strategic planning, budgeting and other ad hoc analysis when required
- Helping drive a No Surprises culture across the Group
- Managing the Group Cash Flow Forecasting and Cash Position
- Undertaking FX Hedging and related Treasury Activities
- Overseeing key elements of the group's treasury activities
- Monitoring the Group Capital expenditure Budget
- Manage the process of Acquisition Accounting for new acquired subsidiaries and assisting with the timely and efficient integration of newly acquired business
For more information about this role or any other Group Financial Accountant jobs in Thame, Oxon please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77545219