Assistant Management Accountant
Fantastic opportunity to work for Global Business as an Assistant Accountant. Location is Bolton and they are looking to find someone to fulfil a 2 month contract with a view to potentially go Permanent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are hiring for a prestigious company that are on the search for an experienced and ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their offices based in Bolton. We are recruiting for an individual that is immediately available for initial a 2 month contract however opportunity to extend for those that excel themselves may be possible. Our ideal candidate is able to work under pressure and is motivated by success.
As an Assistant Accountant you will be required to assist in the following duties. These include but not limited to be:
- Responsible for preparing reports, reviewing reconciling data of specialised financial data.
- Monthly payroll.
- Month end journals, accruals and provisions.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register.
- Reconciling general ledger
- Reconciles, posts and balances Bank accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Support other areas of the finance function
- Reconcile trial balance
- Previous experience as an Assistant Accountant is beneficial.
- Good knowledge of Excel including the application of pivot tables and V-lookups.
- Good interpersonal skills, organisation skills and the ability to meet company deadlines.
- Excellent numeracy skills and accuracy
- Be immediately available
- Strong systems knowledge Please only submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The role will be paying up to £14.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77530346